poppy birds

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's to 2014!

Love this happy, smiley face

It's new year's eve and everyone's to bed but me, of course. Somehow I enjoy these times of quiet to myself. So I get on the computer to catch up on all the blogs I read. It always puts life into a little perspective.  I love that I can come out after reading everyone's blog and feeling like we all have our own trials and experiences to go through... good and bad. In the end I am always glad that I have the trials I have because I could never handle anyone else's. Christ's plan is taylor made for us individually. What
a comforting thought... at least to me.

I always love the beginning of new years. It's a fresh start, starting point for new goals, and most of all HOPE. A hope that this year can have more fun times ahead and progress to be made... no matter how small.
Sorry I get sappy and emotional late at night. Audrey's 2 week seizure deadline is in the next couple of days and all I can do is hope and pray she won't have one... so that probably doesn't help either. :)

Moving on:
Christmas was great!  Garrett got just about everything he asked for (4 transformers: Rescue Bots) and was so excited! his cousin K and 'Santa' are the gift giving heros this year! My favorite part is his 'Ironman' shoes Jordan and I gave him... (side note: he picked them out 5 days before and had to wait until Christmas day) he now will not wear them outside if there's snow or if they will get dirty... "I have to save them for summer". ha ha what a cute kiddo.

Audrey loved ripping the paper open and seeing what was inside. Sometimes not too interested afterwards what was in there, but the transformation itself. Most favorite part for her was and IS the chocolate. She's definitely a chocoholic. She also got a purse and loves to carry it around. Audrey also loves to get compliments on her cute clothes... she walked around church and was showing everyone her 'cute dress'... in her own babble language. it's so neat to watch her grow up... she's definitely taught me to live in the moment this past year.

Jordan got some drills and pants. they were both needed. ha ha  The house is coming along but still not finished. Maybe by March?? June?? we'll see how things go...
My Christmas was wonderful and I got all I wanted and More! It was a great end to a year full of trials. Full with both families and best part... no seizures in the craziness!
Blessings to your families and wishing you a great new year!!!
Best (only) family picture of the year
we love to laugh...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to hear that you had a good Christmas!
    Blessings to your family...especially little Audrey.

    ReplyDelete