poppy birds

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Catching up a little


So I forgot post pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes this year. Really my mom took the photos and I didn't get them until just now from her own blog :) 

Audrey was a cat. And a cute one at that... if I do say so myself. 


Garrett was Captain America... And a good one at that :) ha ha  he wore his costume for a whole month, and it finally started to give out. Now I have the task to try and fix it. 

I've tried this past year to live in the moment, and I think I've been able to do it pretty good, but sometimes it's nice to look back and remember some of the good times we've had already. I've really enjoyed my kiddos this past fall. (Partially due to the break in health craziness...I felt normal again) 
One of my New Year's resolutions is to stop and do something fun with my kids each day. Wrestling around, sledding, or just making "special drinks" ( apple cider/ hot chocolate) I have to remember to share the fun things in life, not just teach the responsibilities/tasks which we as adults get caught up in most days.

2 comments:

  1. darling halloween kids :)
    I love your new years resolution. I should do the same. Too often I am just focusing on my to do list and let little moments go by that I should take advantage of.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these two photos...glad you posted them.

    ReplyDelete