poppy birds

Thursday, April 26, 2012

This and that...

Finally had time to catch up on some blogs I follow and discovered that I am one BIG slacker! It's been crazy, and just downright not fun at times but I have a new goal to do at least one post a week, I hope. So here are a couple of random pictures that I thought were fun... 


Jordan was trying to participate... the other pic was of him closing his eyes... I wonder where garrett gets it from...
 From Garrett's (couple day celebration) of his 2nd birthday... Jordan had school for 2 nights so we did little stuff for a couple of days when jordan got home. 
Apparently the hat could also be doubled as pants?! I learned how to make balloon animals as a ski instructor for the Snoopy Carnival at Beaver Mtn. when single... Who knew it would be useful later in life!
 Anything can be a car, and go for a ride!
 Used to be a pumpkin stand. it's now at the DI, because we were spring cleaning...
Garrett is still my best helper around the house... and he ALWAYS wants to help. These are Jordan's shorts, that also garrett's dress/robe? He liked having them on... his way of helping fold the laundry! love it!!

Last but not least... and more for my record since I didn't write one down last time... the sickness has ended! 8-18 weeks... morning sickness. 19 wks on... back to normal!  Can I just say HALLELUJAH! I even started the official "summer list" of stuff to accomplish this summer. Jordan begged me to do it in a couple of weeks... haha... not a chance dude! I'm BACK!!! Oh yeah and May 2nd we will know what we're having... keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment