poppy birds

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outside

Last week's weather was so nice, that we all decided to go for a walk. We even did it two days in a row! Ever since then Garrett has woken up, pointed to the window, and says he wants to go outside! So when I had to go shovel the driveway Tuesday, I was so sick of hearing Garrett say he wants to go outside I bundled him all up, strapped him in the stroller and went outside.



I love all his funny faces!

I think Garrett was getting Jack in the eye, so he's keeping his distance. We'll have to practice a little more on being 'soft'.


Garrett just loves to watch Jack and anything he is doing. Notice the cute moccasins that used to be Jordan's that Cindy got him in Alaska!



First look at his hand...
That is a little snowball...
He's loving it! What a cute kiddo!
Uncle Rya must be teaching him to like snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment