poppy birds

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mornings and Afternoons

I love my days off because I can just relax and enjoy what Garrett does throughout the day!
So here's just a sample of what we do.... Garrett wakes up, asks for Dad, then Jack, then proceeds to crawl over to the window, look for Jack, and then tells me he wants to go outside which continues the rest of the day...


What a cutie! and a big cheeser for the camera!

After we do lunch, some errands, and the afternoon nap... we get around to folding some laundry... which is somehow hilarious! *see video in next post... won't upload
loves to help mom... whether or not he really does help me...
Then after we play outside so he will stop asking me... Garrett gets really quiet and I find him doing this in his toy corner. He's such a great little reader and a smart boy.
In this particular book he loves to point out the dog in the park, going shopping, bath time, and of course that the boy is wearing a hat! (to which I'm amazed that he still has his on... 30 minutes after coming back in the house... new record)


But he did make it through every single book in his little box!

1 comment: