poppy birds

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Looking Back

So I was looking through some old pics to find some of the yard before we did anything to it and came across some old pics that I thought were neat. Here are a couple of my favorites.





My first motorcycle trip with Jordan. This was one of the
coolest trips I'd gone on without my family... keep in mind that we
were still dating at this point in time...



Even after I fell on a cactus and Jordan picked out all the needles. I knew at this point I'd
be really lucky if I married this kid.





"Oh no! What happened to the truck!" Jordan made a start on fixing the '55 Chevy that he's always wanted.




Talking to Sister (Amber) Allen at Christmas Time.

Water skiing. Jenny is being the boat babe! woo woo.

WOW!


WARNING: PYROTECHNICS
On the next one the flame went out rather than up and the two guy sitting by the fire were burnt. One had blisters all over his face and no eyebrows. Jordan is the one standing far away taking the picture.


Brynlee and her first sleepover with us!
NEW TIRES! they went on the truck!
On Our Honeymoon in Cabo.


Jordan holding Brynlee.
Jordan on a snow cave scouting activity.

Camping by porcupine reservoir. we even had the styling van!


Ahhh, the styling van! it even came with the rainbow stripes!

Home at last!

Washing the truck, his pride and joy at the time

Who's changed the most?!

Hunting (pheasants, grouse, or turkeys?) obviously i'm not a hunter...
Grandpa at McDonald's!

Our first and possibly last Baby Animal Days...at least until
we forget how crowded it really gets there!


A family get together at Kendall's house
WOW were we young or what...


It's amazing how time flies when you look back at it. I hope you enjoyed see some old pictures... maybe I'll put up some more in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment