poppy birds

Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Happy Boy!

I can't believe how happy Garrett is all the time. It's been such an awesome week with him! Garrett is such a great helper (not crying) and good kid when I have to take him to work with me. This week he did 2 houses and flowers for a wedding. He even liked smelling the roses we were working with. I have been so amazed that Garrett is smiling and laughing most of the day. I feel so blessed to have such a fun, sweet little boy who makes me laugh everyday, just like his dad.
He's found his tongue! And loves to show it off!


This picture is for Mom, Dad, and Ryan especially. We found this pineapple plant at Home Depot for $20. We didn't know if Hawaii had a Home Depot, but we figured you would get pineapples faster if you bought one of these, since they already have one on it!

These pic/video aren't the best because they're from my phone.


I love vacuums and so does Garrett! I was vacuuming today while cleaning and when I was done I turned around to check on Garrett and found him sleeping. He's so cute when he sleeps!

Evening is the best time to catch Garrett laughing his guts out. We can't fingure out if he's just punch drunk (super tired) or just ready to be silly with us.
He can make the funniest faces!
How can you not smile at that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment